Tips to improve your WiFi coverage
There are certain tips which can be used to improve your WiFi coverage :-
- Place the WiFi router/modem at least 4 feet above the ground level.
- Try placing the router at the center of your home/office location.
- If your place is bigger than 100 Sq. Yards, then try using WiFi range extender in all the four directions. (E+W+N+S).
- Use 2.4 Ghz channel for the higher range, or try connecting your devices using a LAN cable.
- Buy AC/AX enabled routers which have mugh higher coverage than the normal 2.4 Ghz routers.
Bineet is the Web & Software Developer, he spends his day closely following the Telecom and Technology Industry. He likes to write about technology and share his views in front of public. He is a tech geek and tries to learn more and more about technology.