Tips to improve your WiFi coverage
There are certain tips which can be used to improve your WiFi coverage :-
- Place the WiFi router/modem at least 4 feet above the ground level.
- Try placing the router at the center of your home/office location.
- If your place is bigger than 100 Sq. Yards, then try using WiFi range extender in all the four directions. (E+W+N+S).
- Use 2.4 Ghz channel for the higher range, or try connecting your devices using a LAN cable.
- Buy AC/AX enabled routers which have mugh higher coverage than the normal 2.4 Ghz routers.
Bineet is the web designer, he spends his day closely following the Telecom and Technology Industry. He likes to write about technology and share his views in front of public. He is a tech geek and tries to learn more and more about technology.